1. Site Traffic Records: CUNA & Affiliates collects information on domain names and dates and times of web site visits. This information allows us to track web site use, measure site traffic, and improve site navigation and information so visitors will find it more helpful and informative. The information is used solely for these analytical purposes and is discarded after use.
Visitor site traffic information is NEVER sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.
2. Cookies: CUNA does not use "cookies" at this web site to collect information about returning visitors. A "cookie" is a record of each visitor's point of origin on the Internet.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure: CUNA will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
4. On-line Registration: Secure Server Software encrypts information when you submit it.
With the exception of the usage described above, this information is NEVER sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.
5. Disclaimer: Any vendor or merchant or other web site you visit by a link from this site is solely the responsibility of the vendor, merchant, or other party providing the site. Any transactions which you enter into with a vendor, merchant or other party listed in this site or linked from this site are solely between you and that vendor, merchant or other party; no other web site provider or organization has any responsibility for them. If you use a credit card for a purchase from a vendor, merchant or other party and later have problems with what you purchased, you may have charge-back rights. For more information, contact the financial institution which issued the card you used.
The information contained on any site to which you link from this site is solely the responsibility of the provider of that web site.
6. E-mail: CUNA may use feedback information from visitors to respond to inquiries, comments, or suggestions.
E-mail information is NEVER sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.