Contact the Editors
Financial Resource Center staff
Mailing address for editorial inquiries:
Financial Resource Center
Credit Union National Association Inc.
P.O. Box 431
Madison, WI 53701-0431
Mailing address for subscription-related correspondence:
Financial Resource Center
P.O. Box 461
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701-0461
What is the Financial Resource Center®?
The Financial Resource Center (FRC) simplifies your information search by doing the research for you, making complicated topics easy to understand and act on. The FRC website covers key financial topics, including personal finance 101, automobile, credit, retirement, housing, saving and investing, insurance and more. Content is developed specifically for credit union subscribers to make available to their members. FRC content is available online through both in-depth and short, bulleted articles; calculators; videos; podcasts; quizzes; lists; and other tools.
Why does FRC appear on my credit union’s website?
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) grants each subscribing credit union a nontransferable right to make the contents of the Financial Resource Center (FRC) available to its members exclusively via its website. Alteration of content is permissible provided the accuracy and integrity of the remaining FRC material isn't jeopardized. CUNA accepts no liability for, and credit union shall be solely liable for, accuracy of material added or altered by credit union as well as related compliance requirements.
CUNA offers hot links to other websites from FRC as a service to its readers. CUNA does not endorse, approve, or control these external websites (or any specific commercial product or service their pages mention), or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of information their pages contain. Subscribing credit unions have the ability to turn on or off all hotlinks to external websites.
Are the contents of FRC copyrighted?
Subscribing credit unions and their members may download FRC contents only for personal noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.
1. Site traffic Records:
CUNA collects information on domain names and dates and times of website visits. This information allows CUNA to track website use, measure site traffic,
and improve site navigation and information so visitors will find it more helpful and informative. The information is used solely for these analytical
purposes and is discarded after use.
Visitor site traffic information is never sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.
2. Cookies: CUNA does not use "cookies" on this website to collect information about returning visitors. A "cookie" is a record of each visitor's point of origin on the Internet.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure: CUNA will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- CUNA has your consent to share the information.
- CUNA needs to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested (outside companies do not have the right to use the personally identifiable information CUNA provides to them beyond what is necessary to assist CUNA).
- CUNA must respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
4. Disclaimer: Any vendor or merchant or other website you visit by a link from this site is solely the responsibility of the vendor, merchant, or other party providing the site. Any transactions which you enter into with a vendor, merchant, or other party listed in this site or linked from this site are solely between you and that vendor, merchant, or other party; no other website provider or organization has any responsibility for them. If you use a credit card for a purchase from a vendor, merchant, or other party and later have problems with what you purchased, you may have charge-back rights. For more information, contact the financial institution which issued the card you used.
The information contained on any site to which you link from this site is solely the responsibility of the provider of that website.
5. Email: CUNA may use feedback information from visitors to respond to inquiries, comments, or suggestions.
Email information is never sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.
CUNA Editorial and Business Staff
CUNA Design and Production Staff